OMNI-25: Omni-Directional 25K 5th Wheel Hitch
Valley Style Head
Built-in Adapter for Ford and GMC
- 5,500 lbs. Pin Weight – (5 to 25,000) GTW
- 14” to 18” Height Adjustment
- Omni Directional Control
- Visual Latch Inductor
- Positive Locking of the Trailer King Pin
- Completely encircles the King Pin
Our four air bag hitch is designed to allow the hitch head to move on the air bags in any direction based on articulation from the trailer itself. The result of such continuous motion results in a smooth ride and decreased chucking and surging forces from the trailer or the truck. In addition to the movement from the trailer, the 4 airbag hitch support 100% of the pin weight, increasing the effectiveness of the air springs.
25K Omni-Directional Hitch Features:
- Increases Ride Quality
- Increases Life of Transmission
- Saves Gas
- Increases Tire Life
- Increases Life of Trailer
- Increases Life of Electronics
- Reduced Driver Fatigue
- Four Specially Designed Air Springs Located Under the Head
- Quickly attaches to Standard Rails
- All Four Air Bags Air Joined Together giving an unbelievably Fluent Air Motion
- No Bearings to Crush or Wear-Out, Instead We Use the Military Tough Nyloil Which is a Self-Lubricating Nylon. So Tough you can Actually Machine it
- Powder Coated for a Tough Durable Finish Giving Longer Life and Increased Visual Appeal
- Engineered Using Solid Works, The Worlds Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Assembled With Class 8 Nuts and Bolts
- 2 Year Warranty
- Convenient Air Stem Location for Easy Air Access
Maximum Stability Provided
As anyone who has ever pulled a trailer behind a vehicle knows, there is a large amount of resistance and turbulence associated with it. The last thing anyone needs to worry about when cruising down the highway is the stability of their trailer hitch. With the Omni-Directional 25K Air Hitch, that’s no longer a problem. Designed to stop shock flow between the tow vehicle and the trailer, the hitch uses an industrial-strength air bag to allow the air level to be adjusted to the correct ride height. In doing so, this eliminates the amount of shock going back and forth between the vehicle and the trailer, leading to a smooth and controlled ride.
Our Omni-Directional system has four airbags located in each corner of the tower, absorbing the energy between the vehicle and trailer. if for any reason air pressure is lost in the system, the connection simply turns rigid, so there’s no need to worry about loose connections.
The Benefits List Continues…
In addition to added safety, the system brings with it many additional benefits. The towing vehicle’s transmission requires less strain, as do the tires of both vehicle and trailer. Gas mileage is also improved due to the efficiency of the towing, and safety also improves due to reduced driver fatigue from not having to work so hard to keep the vehicle and trailer on the road. Chucking, bucking, bouncing and surge are also reduced or eliminated thanks to the two industrial-strength shocks located on the side of each tower.
The hitches are also very easy to assemble and disassemble. Able to be quickly attached to standard rails, they can be disassembled into four sections, allowing for easy removal from the vehicle. Powder-coated for a longer life and great look, the hitches contain no bearings to crush or wear out along the way. Instead, a self-lubricating nylon called Nyloil is used to make sure the hitches last four years and hold up under the toughest of conditions.
With online instructions, these hitches are considered the industry standard for excellence,
and their popularity only continues to grow.