The 20K 5th Wheel (Valley Style Head)
Price reduction on Omni-Directional 20K and 25K hitches extended
- 4,500 lbs Pin Weight (5 to 20,000) GTW
- 14” to 20” Height Adjustment
- Omni Directional Control
- Visual Latch Inductor
- Positive Locking of the Trailer King Pin
Some people say the hitch is an over-kill for a smaller trailer. The design of the Omni-Directional hitch allows you to get all of the benefits no matter what your Trailer Pin Weight is by just adjusting the amount of air in the hitch to meet your trailer Pin Weight. If you trade trailers or trucks, just add or release air for the new Pin Weight.
4 Airbags Hitch System
20K Omni-Directional Hitch Features:
- Increases Ride Quality
- Increases Life of Transmission
- Saves Gas
- Increases Tire Life
- Increases Life of Trailer
- Increases Life of Electronics
- Reduced Driver Fatigue
- Four Specially Designed Air Springs Located Under the Head
- Quickly attaches to Standard Rails
- All Four Air Bags Air Joined Together giving an unbelievably Fluent Air Motion
- No Bearings to Crush or Wear-Out, Instead We Use the Military Tough Nyloil Which is a Self-Lubricating Nylon. So Tough you can Actually Machine it
- Powder Coated for a Tough Durable Finish Giving Longer Life and Increased Visual Appeal
- Engineered Using Solid Works, The Worlds Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Assembled With Class 8 Nuts and Bolts
- 2 Year Warranty
- Convenient Air Stem Location for Easy Air Access
Ultimate Hitch Engineering
Our Air Safe (AirSafe) 20K hitch is designed to prevent the extreme force that takes place between the trailer and the hitch when you put the brakes on. These uniquely designed hitches were created with world-recognized Solid Works engineering software. The connection between the trailer and the tow vehicle is separated by air bags constructed of industrial strength material.
Protect Your Assets
The 20K hitch is a 5th wheel hitch designed for heavy-duty towing jobs. Our maintenance-free Omni-Directional system features four air bags located in the towers of the hitch. After you have connected your trailer to the Air Safe 20K hitch, simply inflate the air bags to the recommended ride height. If you lose pressure in the air bags for any reason, the Air-Ride hitch will become a hard connection and will not result in the loss of the trailer from the tow vehicle.
Our Air Safe hitches provide a unique experience to the driver of a tow vehicle by decreasing exhaustion at the end of the trip and making large tow jobs more enjoyable. Because there is less friction between the hitch and the trailer, the tow vehicle is able to operate at a lower strain rate, thus easing wear and tear on the transmission and the suspension.
Want To Learn More
Call now to order the hitch that helps you both enjoy your ride and arrive at your destination alive in a calm frame of mind.