The AirBox “Next Generation” 5th Wheel Hitch (18K)
- 4K lbs. Pin Wt – 18K GTW
- 14” to 18” Height Adjustment
- Visual Latch Inductor
- Positive Locking of the Trailer King Pin
- Completely encircles the King Pin
If you have a Mor-Ryde Pin Box that assist with reducing the back and forth chucking but you still have the bouncing up and down problem, then the AirBox hitch is the solution. It works with the Mor-Ryde system and give you the up and down control and lets the Mor-Ryde system control the back and forth chucking. If you don’t have a Mor-Ryde system and you need the back and forth, and also the up and down control you should look at our Omni-Directions hitches.
How It Works
By placing four commercial grade air bags directly below the hitch head it allows it to become a compact air hitch that virtually absorbs all trailer damage to AIRBOX forces. Its tough but lightweight design allows you to quickly and easily remove it when not needed and quickly re-attach when needed. If you have ever been wondering if an Air Hitch system is for you, here is your answer. You and your passenger deserve the very best..
NEW: We offer an exclusive Air Safe adapter for the Fords and after-market Reese Underbed systems.
Look at the indicator located on the front forward surface of the hitch head assembly. When it is extended out of the housing, the king pin is fully seated.
- Increases Ride Quality
- Increases Life of Transmission
- Saves Gas
- Increases Tire Life
- Increases Life of Trailer
- Increases Life of Electronics
- Reduced Driver Fatigue
- Four Specially Designed Air Springs Located Under the Head
- Quickly attaches to Standard Rails
- All Four Air Bags Air Joined Together giving an unbelievably Fluent Air Motion
- No Bearings to Crush or Wear-Out, Instead We Use the Military Tough Nyloil Which is a Self-Lubricating Nylon. So Tough you can Actually Machine it
- Powder Coated for a Tough Durable Finish Giving Longer Life and Increased Visual Appeal
- Engineered Using Solid Works, The Worlds Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Assembled With Class 8 Nuts and Bolts
- 2 Year Warranty
- Convenient Air Stem Location for Easy Air Access