Air Safe Gooseneck Hitch – Gooseneck Trailer
Hitches For Sale
If you need to pull a horse trailer, cargo trailer, equipment trailer, government trailer, homeland security trailer, boat trailer, concession trailer, race car trailer or any other trailer that uses a Gooseneck Hitch, you can improve the ride by over 90% with our gooseneck air hitch by AirSafe. Contact Air Safe Hitches now and we will assist you with your gooseneck hitch needs!
(Our Gooseneck hitch does not work with a 5th Wheel trailer that has is using a Gooseneck adapter to connect the 5th wheel to the Gooseneck ball on the truck. Please call for additional information if you have or plan to use this type of adapter.)
Round 7,000 lbs Tg Weight – 25,000 lbs GTW
Square 7,000 lbs Tg Weight – 25,000 lbs GTW
Available in the standard coupler or 4” extended coupler to use when you do not have 12” of space around the recessed ball on your Western Hauler style truck box.
Best Gooseneck Hitch for Horse Trailers
Maximum Bounce Protection
Trust Our AIRSAFE™ Gooseneck Hitches
Air Safe Gooseneck Hitch Features
- V-19 certified and rated to 36,000 GTW
- Will connect to any standard 2 5/16” ball
- Machined from solid stock, not cast
- Locking pins induction hardened to 55 Rockwell
- To unlock, pull and twist the handle
- To lock, twist the handle and the spring loaded pins into locked position
- Position the ball anywhere under the 5: diameter circular connector and lower the trailer
- Beveled, slopped surface allows the connector to slide over the ball, coming to rest in the towing position
- Dual pin locking system contacts the ball on two sides minimizing ball movement inside the connector
- Two, 8” Industrial air springs Reduces Shock transfer by 90%
- Reduces chucking, bucking and surge
- Quickly attaches to your existing trailer pin
- Features a 1” and 2” spacer for proper trailer leveling
- 36,000lb rated steel coupler machined from solid stock steel
- Patented design
- Features two internal nylon composite slides for effortless and quiet sliding motion
- Veterinarian approved and recommended
- Both air bags air joined giving fluid front to back air motion
- No bearings to crush or wear-out, instead we use the military tough
- Nyloil® which is a self lubricating nylon. So tough you can actually machine it.
- Powder coated for a tough durable finish giving longer life and increased visual appeal.
- Engineered using Solid Works® the worlds most recognized engineering software.
- Assembled with Class 5 nuts and bolts
- 2 year warranty
- Brass air fittings insure long life and helps ensure against air leaks
- Shipped by freight making sure the product arrives in tip-top shape.
- Rated at 7000lb pin weight 25,000 GTW
- On-line installation instructions and assembly information
Minimal Hitch Maintenance!
Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Conversion Pin
Optional Coupler Lock